Craig Roberts of ChristieRoberts Real Estate is proud to present to you this new beauty that has come to market.
Situated on a 377msq (approx) and built in 2014, this 3 bedroom home boasts a well lit earthy and airy feel.
As you enter the front porch you can appreciate being undercover and out of the weather when getting your keys out and taking your shoes off. Stepping inside you will note there is plenty of room in the entrance for resting your shoes or placing a chair, making getting the final touches on and off when entering or leaving a breeze.
Comprising of 3 bedrooms and with a unique twist! The master bedroom is situated to the back of the house so you can access and enjoy some serenity straight onto the alfresco area from your own sliding door. With your own walk in robe and ensuite you're sure to enjoy your own privacy when getting ready for work and outings. With easy access to the kitchen, the parents can be the ones sneaking off to the fridge at night "Shh don't tell the kids!" ;) Don't forget to enjoy your morning coffee or evening wine by the garden!
Bedroom 2 is conveniently located centrally in the home with access to the main 3 way bathroom.
Bedroom 3 is located to the front of the house, which also acts as the perfect office space for those working from home, giving you roadside view if you have clients arriving or waiting on deliveries.
Enjoy entertaining with the open plan kitchen, dining and living that flows into the back yard and alfresco area. In the kitchen and living you can really enjoy the light and airy feel this open space has to offer thanks to the many surrounding windows, giving you views to the side and back yard.
Also included is:
- Plantation shutters & curtains to the front bedroom
- Built in robes to bedrooms 2 & 3
- Roller blinds and verticals to the remainder of the house
- Rattan light covers to most lights for those earthy tones
- Kitchen includes dishwasher, electric oven, gas cook top & Pura Tap
- Double garage with automatic roller door and single roller door for access direct into the backyard
- Parking for 2 cars on the driveway
- Alarm system
- Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning for all year round comfort
- Good sized laundry with sliding door access to the side yard
- Plenty of storage down the hallway with double linen cupboards
- Low care easy to maintain gardens that have lovely screen back drops
- Irrigation to front and back, simply programme your days you want to water the garden and viola!
- 2.75K/W (approx) of solar panels to reduce those energy bills
- Gas solar hot water service
Enjoy the ease and convenience of being able to walk the dog straight to the nearby oval, or take the children to the massive playground, walk to the local shops or take a quick drive where you can access the local shopping facilities such as Woolworths, Aldi's, Butcher, Bakery, Cafe, Fasta Pasta, local chemist and more! With the private Christian College only a short stroll and the daycare conveniently across the road what more could you want?
Rates and charges:
Council - $410 Per Quarter (approx)
Water sewerage - $73.50 Per Quarter (approx)
Emergency services Levies - TBA
Approximate rental estimate:
$365 - $400 per week
Ready to make your next move and live effortlessly or invest in this beautiful home, then call Craig today on 0413 296 788