As soon as you step over the threshold, into this modern 3 bedroom home you will feel your troubles dissipate. Designed for easy living this home offers something more and would suit a growing family as there is room to move.
The high ceilings, floor to ceiling drapes, ambient downlighting throughout and porcelain tile flooring through the living areas give this home an air of luxury and opulence. The foyer leads to a broad passageway that invites you into the home. The open, carpeted room to the left of entry is set up as a formal living area but would also make an ideal office or work from home space.
The master bedroom, uniquely situated centrally within the house, adds to your sense of privacy. This room is spacious and serviced by a bigger than usual walk in robe and sparkling ensuite.
The main passageway leads to a the open plan living area that is situated at the rear of the home. A contemporary styled kitchen, with ample cabinetry for storage, has a long wide benchtop area that will make food preparation easy. The canopy rangehood and gas cooktop complement the sleek stylish look of the kitchen. Adjacent the kitchen is a dedicated meals area that flows into the large open living area. The reverse cycle, zoned air-conditioning creates a cosy retreat during winter and by opening the double sliding doors guests can easily walk out into the rear yard during the summer months.
Bedrooms 2 and 3 are of a generous size and both have built in robes with plenty of storage. Across the passageway is an oversized bathroom with full bath and separate toilet. The laundry has large floor to ceiling storage cabinets.
The gardens of the home are easy care artificial turf with a fully automated water system for low maintenance and easy care plants enabling you to enjoy your weekends.
Situated in the Playford Alive district this home is close to schools, new parks & playgrounds, transport and convenient shopping. This spacious home is sure to impress!
This comfortably presented open plan home features:
• Ducted reverse cycle zoned air-conditioning
• Ensuite to master bedroom with walk in robe
• Built in robes to bedroom 2 and 3
• Stainless steel appliances to kitchen
• Eclectic contemporary breakfast bar
• Carpet in all bedrooms for warmth and comfort
• Gorgeous porcelain floor tiles to living areas
• Modern oversized bathroom
• Irrigated gardens front and back
• Fully fenced backyard and easy care providing the perfect area for children and pets to play.
• Tinted rear windows and sliding doors for extra comfort during summer which helps reduce those energy bills
• Monitored alarm system
• Fully automated watering system
• Ambient downlighting throughout
• Built 2011
Fees and charges:
- Sewerage $73.50 per quarter (approx.)
- Council rates $419.00 per quarter (approx.)
- Emergency levies $97.00 (approx..)
Currently tenanted for $380.00 per week until 13/10/2022
If you have been searching for that quality home that ticks off all the boxes for the entire family in a great suburb then look no further, call Craig 0413 296 788 today!Show More