- Wasleys is a small country town with a big friendly heart. This spacious 4/5-bedroom family home within Wasleys is set on a huge 1200m2 (approx) block close to all the local amenities. The home presents well from the street with an entry porch; a wide Colorbond gate on each side of the house; an attractive remote-controlled panelled garage door; and contrasting light brickwork and black roof tiling. When you make this tree change, you get fresh air, a welcoming community and room to move.
- The panelled front door with sidelights leads into an alluring wide entrance hall with recessed ceiling
- Enjoy the light filled open-plan family, dining and kitchen space including a second dining/seating area. The family area has two glazed sliding doors, one opening out onto the garden and the other flowing out to an undercover patio, perfect for alfresco dining
- The concrete undercover patio extends out to pick up the sunshine to allow for larger BBQ gatherings. Each side of the concrete patio are white pebble areas for even larger gatherings
- The central kitchen is the heart of the home. It features stainless-steel appliances including a canopy rangehood over the gas cooktop; an island bench with breakfast bar; and a pantry plus an additional walk-in pantry
- Lounge to 3 bedrooms forms a 2nd living space, ideal as a TV lounge or kids’ retreat
- Four carpeted bedrooms have built-in robes, abundant natural light and ducted reverse cycle A/C for comfort. The main bedroom has a walk-in robe & ensuite with large shower and ‘his and her’ vanity. Off the family living is the rumpus room which could easily adjust to a 5th bedroom, making it perfect for large or growing families.
- Bathroom features a wide vanity; shower with separate bath; and a separate toilet
- The large laundry is bright with glass sliding doors that provide outdoor access
- The huge back yard allows for parking caravan, boat and trailer, as well as adding a granny flat or investing in a battle-axe subdivision (STCA)
- Further features include: Grey water system; 6kw (approx) solar system; security doors and screens; abundant storage space including a linen closet; ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout; full Colorbond fencing with gates for rear access; large chook enclosure; & garden shed
In and around town
- Wasleys General Store is highly rated for friendly service (only 950m - approx). This small country store sells everything, including groceries, roast meats, takeaway & newspapers. Further on is the Gawler Central Shopping Centre (& Coles) (17.3 km - approx) and Gawler Woolworths & Big W (17.6 km- approx)
- Oval & playground (just a 350m walk- approx); bowling club (1 km - approx); Barossa Valley wine region (29 km - approx)
- Uni of Adelaide Roseworthy Campus (training the next top winemakers/farmers/veterinarians) (6.7 km - approx)
- Zoned for Wasleys Primary School (1 km - approx) & Gawler & District College (21 km- approx). Xavier College (14.7 km -approx); Trinity College (22 km - approx) & Immanuel Lutheran (17.6 km - approx) nearby
- Currently tenanted at $420 per week until December 2022 (tenants are negotiable to moving out earlier)
- Council rates: TBA
- Water rates: $68.60 Per quarter (approx)
- Emergency Services Levy: TBA
Enjoy a relaxed country lifestyle in a spacious family home set on a huge block. Call Craig Roberts today on 0413 296 788 to learn more.