Welcome home to 9 Karinga Avenue, CRAIGMORE.
ChristieRoberts Real Estate is proud to present to you this large much sought after family home.
If you are looking for your next family home in a prime location not far from the shops and with plenty of schooling to select from, then look no further. Set on the high side of the road with great street appeal this home offers you:
- 4 bedrooms, master with ensuite and walk in robe and bay window, bedrooms 2 and 3 with built in robes.
- Large entrance
- Formal lounge with bay window
- Formal dining
- Open plan kitchen with breakfast bar, walk in panty, stainless steel appliances including the dishwasher.
- Convenient study nook with built in cupboards
- Large dining/family room off the kitchen
- 2nd living/ family room to the back of the house
- Undercover entertaining area - great for having those family BBQ's
- Remote entry roller doors with double carport which can also be used as a 2nd entertaining area - excellent when you have lots of guests over.
- Off street parking for 2 cars on the driveway
- Nice lawn area for the kids which also includes the cubby house!
- Easy care gardens
- 2x garden sheds
- Main bathroom with seperate toilet and vanity area for added convenience
Extra features you will love
- New hybrid floating floorboards to all living areas
- Luxurious carpet to bedrooms
- Freshly painted throughout
- Updated kitchen
- Pura Tap
- Near new hot water service
- Ducted evaporative cooling
- Gas heater
- Downlights throughout kitchen
- Ceiling fans to most rooms
- Security alarm system
- 1x small rain water tank
- Land size 665m2 (approx)
- House 204m2 (approx)
- Year built 1991
- Council rates $465.00 per quarter (approx)
- Water Sewerage Rates $72.70 per quarter (approx)
- Emergency Services Levy $110.55 per year (approx)
Looking for more?
Access to Megunya Reserve on the same street and enjoy other local parks nearby. With plenty of schools to choose from, local Craigmore Village Shopping only a walk away and only a short drive to the Munno Para Shopping Centre or Elizabeth City Centre.
With just the right amount of rooms, extra living and entertaining areas this house accommodates the whole family!
Be quick to register your interest on this one!